What is Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radio Frequency Body Contouring?
Ultrasonic Cavitation also known as Ultrasound Liposuction and Ultra Cavitation is a new, non-surgical fat removal procedure. Unlike a traditional tummy tuck or liposuction, in ultrasonic cavitation there are no knives, no anaesthesia and no surgery. The procedure is very popular in Europe and has quickly spreading across the globe
This treatment uses two types of technology:
Ultrasound Technology which destroys intractable fat cells, using low frequency sound waves without causing damage to any other tissues or organs. Once the fat cell membrane (adipose tissue) is destroyed, the fat is discharged between the cells where they are turned into protein and then changed to free fatty acids and glycerol. Free fatty acids are moved to the liver where they decay and are removed from the body.
Radio Frequency Technology to lift and tighten the skin. The frequency penetrates the epidermis and heats the dermis. In response the collagen, fibres begin contracting and remodelling, effectively thickening and leading to immediate results. Additional collagen fibres synthesis occurs due to the healing process of the skin, induced by the heat. Over time this will continue, gradually improving the quality of your skin and a decrease in deep wrinkles.
With literally no after care or downtime, body contouring treatments are gradually replacing tummy tucks and liposuction.
What areas can be treated?
Upper and Lower Abdomen, Hips, Love Handles/Flanks, Inner and Outer Thighs, Upper Arms/Bingo Wings, Bra and Backs Rolls, Buttocks, Baby Bulges. This treatment can be used to reduce “man boobs” but cannot be used to treat female breast tissue or Gynecomastia.
What are the benefits Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radio Frequency Body Contouring?
As a completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure, Ultrasound Cavitation & Radio Frequency Body Contouring offers patients many benefits over other fat reduction procedures.
Look Years Younger After One Treatment
- Improves & Tightens Sagging Skin
- Clinically Proven Results
- No Need For Anaesthesia/Sedation
- No Incisions
- No Risk of Infection Unlike Surgical Procedures
- Safe & Pain Free
- No Downtime
- Results Can Be Seen After Just One Treatment.
How Many Treatments will I need?
The number of sessions depends on the client’s age and skin condition. While you will see immediate results in the first session, it may be necessary to have between 3 and 12 sessions for optimum results. Clients who go through a series of treatments will see an improvement each time the treatment is performed.
How Long Do Results Last?
To maintain the results it is important to follow a healthy low calorie diet and exercise regularly. It is also important to drink 8 glasses of water a day before and after the treatment. Fat elimination is accelerated by the amount of water your drink therefore, water is key component to eliminating the fat.
You will be unsuitable for Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radio Frequency treatments if you have any of the following:
- Liver problems
- Kidney or pancreatic problems
- Pregnancy or suspected pregnancy or baby nursing women
- Severe hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, diabetes mellitus & poor circulation in blood & lymph
- Gall stones or problems handling a fatty diet
- High cholesterol or hypertriglyceridemia
- Implanted devices (e.g. pacemaker)
- Artificial hips and bone
- Systemic or autoimmune diseases
- Immunosuppression or are taking immunosuppressive drugs
- Scarring, hernias or undefined skin disorders or allergies in the treatment area
- Body image disorders or too little fat
- Not eating a healthy diet and or taking regular exercise.